- About us
- Travelling to Australia
- Services for Australians
- Doing business with Australia
- Study in Australia
- Development cooperation
- About Australia
- Australia - Islamic Republic of Iran relationship
- Travel advice
- Register with us
Fees specified below are in Australian Dollars and must be paid in Rials.
Consular fees are regularly subject to change due to foreign exchange fluctuations so you are urged to check with our consular staff for the exact amount in Rials.
- Administering an oath or receiving a declaration or affirmation, with or without witness of signature
- Marking an exhibit to an affidavit or declaration in writing
- Witnessing: (a) the signature; or (b) the seal; or (c) the signature and seal; of an authority or person other than a person specified in regulation 3
- Signing a document, or affixing a seal to a document in case not otherwise specified in this Schedule
- Signing and affixing a seal to a document in case not otherwise specified in this Schedule
- Preparing a declaration or other document in case not otherwise specified in this schedule or taking down in writing an oral declaration or deposition made before which a person mentioned in Section 3 of the Act
$AUD 30.00 and in addition, $AUD 20.00 for each 50 words, or part of 50 words, by the document exceeds 50 words
- Making and certifying a copy of a document or part of a document
$AUD 30.00 and in addition,
(a) $AUD 20.00 for each 50 typed words if consular act includes the typing of the document or a part of the document
(b) $AUD 2.00 for each copy, other than the first typed copy, of a page of the document
- Verifying and certifying a copy of a document or part of a document
$AUD 30.00 and in addition, (a) $AUD 20.00 for each page if the consular act includes the typing of a document (b) $AUD 10.00 for each copy, other than the first typed copy, of a page of the document
- Uniting documents and affixing a seal to the fastening
$AUD 20.00 for each 3 initiallings or part thereof
- Initialling alterations to, or interlineations in, a document not prepared by a person mentioned in Section 3 of the Act
$AUD 5.00 for each 3 initiallings or part thereof
- Taking evidence under a commission or order from a court
$AUD 50.00 for each hour, or part of an hour spent in taking the evidence or
$AUD 200.00, whichever is the greater
- Effecting, or attempting to effect, service of a document and issuing a certificate or affidavit of service or attempted service
- Transmitting through official channels a document or other article
$AUD 12.00 and, in addition, the amount of the post chargers which would be payable if the document or article were transmitted by post
- Witnessing the execution of a will
- Transferring funds through official accounts, other than for the purposes of the realisation of a deceased estate.
- Preparation and issue of an Apostille (being a certificate of the kind referred to in Article 3 of the Hague convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legislation for Foreign Public Documents
- Issuing a certificate of No Impediment to Marriage
- The performance of a consular act specified in a preceding item of this Schedule:
(a) if the act is away from diplomatic or consular premises; or
(b) outside the hours when those premises are open to the public for business
(a) if the act is away from the diplomatic or consular premises:
(i) the cost of travel or a person specified in regulation 3 from those premises to the place where he or she performs the act.
(ii) if the person is required to be absent overnight from his or her usual place of residence - the cost of his or her meals and accommodation.
(b) if the act is performed outside the hours when those premises are open to the public for business - (if any) of the person in respect of the period in which the act was performed.